Search This Blog

Monday, December 31, 2018

NEW YEAR EVE PARTY IN ROYAL ALBERT PALACE, EDISON, NJ _Invite from Realtor Anil Aggarwal

 

Hi,

Wishing you and your family Very Happy New Year.

You know me as Realtor Anil Aggarwal.

I appreciate you giving me opportunity to serve you in past year. To celebrate 2018 year,I will like to invite you to New Year Party at Royal Albert Palace.

Please Call me @ 7329837958 to get your tickets (I have reserved few seats for friends like you) .

 

 

New Year Party Celebration
 
Mailing address: New Year Eves Party, 52 marconi ave, iselin, nj, 08830, US
Unsubscribe from future emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Last 7 days

Featured Post

Halo Realty New Year Eve Party in Ballroom of Royal Albert Palace NJ👍

Halo Realty Welcome Discount code for New Year Eve Party ...

Popular Posts Last year

Auctions near New Jersey

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *