Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2018

You are cordially invited to Broker-Agent level Open House Saturday between 1-4pm on 8/2518 Julie Court,Franklin, NJ 08873

 

Hi ,

My name is Anil Aggarwal and I am listing agent for 18 Julie Court,Franklin, NJ 08873.

I am personally inviting you to come and visit and see this beautiful home on Aug 25th between 1-4 pm, when I am doing Broker/Agent level Open house.

Please come and meet me and give me feedback, blessings and make it a successful sale.

I see that you have sold a similar property in Franklin, so you know this area and might have buyers

 

Price reduced to $650000.

I am offering $1000 cash bonus to agent who bring sale before Aug 18 plus seller advised commission.

If any feedback then please share with me.

 

Review details here

Warmest regards,

Anil Aggarwal

Realtor Halo Realty

732-983-7958

18 Julie Court,Somerset, NJ 08873 for sale

 
Mailing address: HALO REALTY, 30 Knightsbridge Rd, Suite 525, Piscataway,, nj, 08854, US
Unsubscribe from future emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Last 7 days

Featured Post

Halo Realty New Year Eve Party in Ballroom of Royal Albert Palace NJ👍

Halo Realty Welcome Discount code for New Year Eve Party ...

Popular Posts Last year

Auctions near New Jersey

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *