Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Guru Randhawa concert on 20th july in Ritz Theater NJ

Hi I am your realtor.
I am part of team who is promoting this event .
I have few tickets left fro my good clients like you.
IF you like to buy tickets then I am opening these till 430 pm..
Buy one and get one free when to use my name RealtorAnilAggarwal as code at
As gesture of good will, I will appreciate if you post review at http://review.BestRealtornj.com

See you at event tonight.
Regards


--
photograph
ANIL AGGARWAL
Real Estate Agent, Realtor, and Investor in New Jersey
email: Anil.Aggarwal@vylla.com
phone: 7329837958 | mobile: 7328778585

facebook icon twitter icon youtube icon linkedin icon google plus icon instagram icon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts Last 7 days

Featured Post

Halo Realty New Year Eve Party in Ballroom of Royal Albert Palace NJ👍

Halo Realty Welcome Discount code for New Year Eve Party ...

Popular Posts Last year

Auctions near New Jersey

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *